Please log in to submit a manuscript, or register if you have not an account with the JEB journal.
The Journal welcomes articles, research communications, and book reviews that focus on the dynamics of entrepreneurship and business.
Each manuscript should contain:
- The title of the contribution and the name(s) of the author(s) on a separate sheet of the article. The full postal address/phone/fax/email details of each author should be included. All pages should be numbered.
- The abstract should be 100-150 words in length. The abstract should cover the overall purpose or research problem; research objective(s) the methodology used, including research design, sample, and data collection methods; key research findings; discussion of the findings; and the main conclusions of the article.
- Up to 6 keywords and JEL Classification. (https://www.aeaweb.org/econlit/jelCodes.php)
- Text must be clearly organised with a hierarchy of headings and subheadings. Each quotation (if any) must not exceed 40 words in length.
- References in both the text and any End Notes should follow the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (APA Citation Style for JEB)
When submitting an article for review, the author(s) must certify the following:
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word file format.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements for JEB.
- That in submitting this article, the Author(s) is aware of the Journal’s policy on plagiarism.
- That the copyright for all portions of this article will be transferred to the journal upon acceptance.
Any further inquiries please contact:
Abdullah Al Mamun
Managing Editor, Journal of Entrepreneurship and Business
GERIC, Block B, Universiti Malaysia Kelantan, City Campus, Locked Bag 36, Pengkalan Chepa, 16100 Kota Bharu, Kelantan, Malaysia.
Telephone (Office): 06-09-7717086